Hi everyone,
I have seen a lot of problems being solved here by many brilliant minds;
let us see if I can get any clue regarding my problem.

The good news:
   I HAD installed Red hat 7.3 and installed ltsp packages(In my
college) on it than I got my first client gets up diskless. I was very
delighted to get it up and running.

The bad news:
  I had redhat 7.3 installed at my home I borrowed 2 RTL8139 NIC card ,
a 10 base T hub, few wires and a PI machine and after doing same setup I
got "running dhclient " on my client.

The worst news:
 I had installed Red Hat 9 on my home PC and than installed ltsp on it
than I got same error message I am clueless about the problem. And all
of this extened to 8 days now . and even I lost my modem in the new
version of Red hat 9.0.

Please help me -------------------------------------------

Full details are as follows

Additional details which were required,
I am using
1) etherboot version 5.2.0 (I am downloading the floppy image from
rom-o-matic.org
2) I am using following ltsp files
    a.ltsp_core-3.0.9-0
    b.ltsp_kernel-3.0.10-0
    c.ltsp_x_core-3.0.4-0
    d.ltsp_x_fonts-3.0.0-0

4.ltsp kernel version (vmlinuz-2.4.21-ltsp-1)

4. etherboot is downloading the kernel properly and start running
"/linuxrc" script and mounts "/proc" and goes further and install NIC
module for the RTL8139 and also shows up the mac address again properly
and then stops at "running dhclient"
where as at this point it should mount /opt/ltsp/i386   but it is not
asking for it

One point --also I had noticed that after deleting i386 directory my
client should say something like "Kernel Panic: No init found " but it
is not showing that, and this means it is not even trying to mount NFS.

Second Point-- ethereal shows that after end of the kernel transfer the
server keep on asking ARP info about my client but My client don't
reply.

I can send my /etc/dhcpd.conf ,/etc/exports  or others files or tcpdump
output if required.

Take care and Bye
Amit vyas
IVyr. CSE