> One point --also I had noticed that after deleting i386 directory my
> client should say something like "Kernel Panic: No init found " but it
> is not showing that, and this means it is not even trying to mount
NFS.

> Second Point-- ethereal shows that after end of the kernel transfer
the
> server keep on asking ARP info about my client but My client don't
> reply.

I had a similar problem when developing one of the Etherboot drivers
(sundance).  The issue was never resolved with the kernel version I was
using.  Download Toms Linux: http://www.toms.net/rb/ tag it with
mknbi-linux and try it.  Instructions:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/etherboot/etherboot/ether
boot-5.2/contrib/tomsrtbt/

For some reason, a kernel I compiled worked properly while the ltsp
kernel did not.

Tim