Replies directed to list only. I don't reply to questions by private
email.

>I checked with tcpdump if the bradcast ist going out of the client.
>in the dump i found the line:
>0:a0:c9:12:7:da sap 12 > Bradcast sap c9 07/C len=579

This weird, it doesn't look like a proper DHCP request. When you run
tcpdump, specify a larger length to capture more of the packet. You can
also feed it into dhcpdump, see the man page for that. What did you use
to compile Etherboot? Sometimes compiler bugs create non-functional
binaries. Don't use gcc 2.96. If you have more than one NIC of that type
try a different one, you may have a faulty NIC. What version of
Etherboot? That driver hasn't been touched for a long time so I doubt if
anything broke, but try both 5.0 and 5.2 just in case.

>the card has only RJ45 and i dont know what media 10BT a.s.o. ... means?

10BT is RJ45, 10B2 is coax.