lilo said:
> Now it brings up the screen when it is triying to boot the
> client and writes the following message
> CLIENT MAC ADDR l:00 04 75 FE 11 F5
> CLIENT IP: 10.1.1.226  MASK 255.10.0.0 DHCP IP:10.1.1.220
> GATEWAY IP: 10.0.0.1
> PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
> TFTP......................

So check if your tftp server is running. (netstat -l -n -p | grep 69)
If not, look into /etc/xinetd.d/tftp if it says "disabled=no"
(or if you have inetd, look for tftp line in /etc/inetd.conf).

PLEASE tell us the /var/log/messages lines you mentioned.
I have the bad feeling that the information above comes from another dhcp
server....
BTW when using PXE, you cannot directly load linux NBI files, you either
need pxelinux or etherboot in between (and I favour the latter, of
course).

Please give the following information:
Your NIC model
Are there other dhcp servers on your net?
/var/log/messages dhcp related lines while booting
output of "netstat -l -n -p | grep 69"

Anselm