On četrtek 13. novembra 2003 02:06, you wrote:
> > Yes, I had the same problem with Etherboot version
> > 5.2.2. Also on a different machine, version 5.2.2 did
> > not report MAC address.
> >
> > Everything was fine when I used version 5.0.11.
>
> Do you know which card you were using?  It is tough to
> fix problems when you don't know where to look. ;-)

Sorry, I just started using LTSP and I wanted to wait some
more before I report any bugs. ;)

I don't remember exactly what cards were used (but I can
find out). Anyway files used where:
- eb-5.2.2-sis900.zdsk: UDP CheckSum error
- eb-5.2.2-eepro100-1032.zdsk: No MAC address

--
Gregor @ Mandrake 9.1 -> KDE 3.1.0 -> Kmail 1.5 -> ;-)