> Eh he he, the "card" is on-board my new Dell inspiron, so you want me
> send you the card?  Hmmm, well after considering it for a nano second
or
> two...... nah I don't think so, might hang onto my new toy for a while
> just the same thanks. But hey, I do understand your position re your
> lost personal fortune ;-). I guess I'll just hurry up and wait and
maybe
> ping the etherboot folks see if they have any plans a foot.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am one of the Etherboot folks.

The embedded nics are the worse.  Sending some one a $20 NIC is one
thing, a pc is quite another.  I normally don't work on any drivers that
I don't have a NIC for so unless I buy an ASUS board (unlikely) or
someone else writes the driver you are out of luck.

The existence of the driver and the NIC is all one needs to write the
driver.  If you have any knowledge of C its really not that hard...

BTW, are you sure the mb doesn't support pxe?

Good luck.

Tim