> The embedded nics are the worse.  Sending some one a $20 NIC is one
> thing, a pc is quite another.  I normally don't work on any drivers
that
> I don't have a NIC for so unless I buy an ASUS board (unlikely) or
> someone else writes the driver you are out of luck.
>
> The existence of the driver and the NIC is all one needs to write the
> driver.  If you have any knowledge of C its really not that hard...
>
> BTW, are you sure the mb doesn't support pxe?

It looks like at least some of the motherboards with this NIC support
PXE.

I would still like to see Etherboot support added for this NIC so if
anyone wants to either fund its development or try their hand at driver
development (its really not that hard) contact the Etherboot-Developers
list or send me an email...

Tim