On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 23:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> For 20 to 30 users, why don't you just have a separate w2k machine ?
>
> Running w2k under vmware will impose a performance penalty.
>
> You can certainly try it, and maybe your results will be good. I just
> haven't tried it with that many users.

Hello Jim,

Well, I'll try it first what will be the performance of the test setup.
If the output would be poor, I'll try to remove some of the workstations
connected to the server until such time that the performance would be
acceptable enough.

By the way, why is it that I can't send messages in the mailing list?
Actually, I already experienced this before and that's one of the reason
why I've been off for a long time.  I am CC:'ing this message to the
mailing list and I hope this message will be posted.

Thanks again.

--> Marvin