Marvin,

Please see comments below:

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 09:52 am, mpascual wrote:

> I'm not after of the MS Office application but instead a system that was
> developed for MS Windows environment.

Crossover office is not limited to running Micro$oft Office. It is a version
of Wine known to run many Windows apps - check the codeweavers website for a
comprehensive list of apps verified to run properly. There is a good chance
it would run the app you speak of. Heck, you may be able to run your app with
the free version of Wine and save some money.

> But speaking of CrossOver Office, were you able to launch MS Office
> application without using the CrossOver Office Server Edition from the
> thin clients?  If yes, can you share to us here in this mailing list how
> you did it?

Just install as root. Make sure you buy a license for each concurrent user.

John D. Robertson, Computer / Engineering Consultant
Robertson & Robertson Consultants, Inc.
3637 West Georgia Rd.
Pelzer, SC  29669

Phone: (864) 243-2436