Is there any known syntax in dhcpd.conf to tell new connections to boot from one of multiple LTSP servers in a manner that does not require hard-coding? Something my Boss calls 'Round-Robin', but I've never really understood what that means.

Some setup wherein terminals get their boot information from the DHCP server, and then boot from one of two servers to not only decrease the load, but also provide a form of redundancy when one of the two goes down.

Thanks,

--Adrian