Dear Folks,
        I've upgraded to ltsp 4.0 and most stuff seems to work ok (after
very heavy rewrite of lts.conf), but I'm getting annoying "parse errors".
any idea if they are real or bogus and in which fiel should i loomk for
"line 91" that the parser is choking on? julius

below is the head of my lts.conf. had to move the workstation all the way
up to get the print queue working:
# Copyright (c) 2002 by James A. McQuillan (McQuillan Systems, LLC)
# This software is licensed under the Gnu General Public License.
# The full text of which can be found at http://www.LTSP.org/license.txt
#
[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.5.254
        XSERVER            = auto
        X4_MODULE_01 = glx
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
#       X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3

        # Keyboards
        XkbSymboles        = "us(pc101)"
        XkbModel           = "pc101"
        XkbLayout          = "us"

        DISABLE_ACCESS_CONTROL  = Y
        X_DEVICE_OPTION_01      = SWCursor
        USE_XFS            = Y
        LOCAL_APPS         = N
        SCREEN_01          = startx

[00:50:41:01:84:7A]
#[ws080]
#Jammin125
        XSERVER            = XF86_5530
    PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/lp0
    PRINTER_0_TYPE     = P              # P-Parallel, S-Serial