On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Nathan Kinkade wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 03:49:53PM -0500, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> <snip>
> <snip>
> > it is getting weirder than that - i had to move up the terminal definition
> > to get the printer going. i got printer going, but now i don't have X -
> > xfrre complains it needs keyboard definition, which to my untrained eye
> > seems to be right there in the default section. what the ....
> > julius
>
> it seems that one of your keyboard definitions has a mis-spell:
>
> shouldn't it be "XkbSymbols" instead of "XkbSymobles"?

Nathan,
        very good eye for editing. changed spelling, no change in
behavior. the weird thing is that the wokstation booted fine befor i moved
the definition. i'm trying to see what else could be the culprit, but
nothing hits the eye. i'm going to see if other statuions got messed up
too. no, via terminals boot fine. no rest for the wicked. julius