Użytkownik Jean Christophe napisał:

Marcin Lubojański a écrit :

Użytkownik Neil Stone napisał:

|> SOUND = Y |> | But this did't work for me. I get | "Error while initlializing sound driver. | device /dev/dsp can't be opened (Permission denied)". | Marcin Lubojański

KDE by any chance ??

~ I have this too.. I get around it by either "chmod a+rw /dev/dsp*" or
ticking the "stop bugging me" box and hitting OK...

Heh, so silly bug.
Now it works ;-)
But is there any chance to get working mixer?
I've tried already chmod a+rw /dev/mixer
Marcin Lubojański

I tried as su -:
chmod a+rw /dev/dsp* and chmod a+rw /dev/dsp
without results !
My lts.conf:
       SOUND                               = Y
       SOUND_DAEMON           = esd
       VOLUME                            = 85
       MIC_VOLUME                  = 100
       CD_VOLUME                   = 75
       SDMODULE_01                = snd-intel8x0
       SDMODULE_02                = snd-pcm-oss
       SDMODULE_03                = auto

Try MODULE_01 = i810_audio or MODULES I don't remember ... And hash that SDMODULES.

Regards
Marcin Lubojański