Hello and thank you for reading.

I am working on seting up a K12LTSP server with a couple of clients. The clients will mainly be used for Internet, Email and Office Applications. I am trying to setup virus protection for the client systems. We will be using Evolution for viewing Email which will be using POP3/SNTP accounts from our regular ISP.

Can anyone point me in a direction to setup virus scanning for my Evolution clients? As mentioned before to the best of my ability I have setup ClamAV. I attempted to setup Amavis-ng. When I sent a test EICAR email from another computer the client machine was able to view the email as well as save the attachment. When I ran clamscan on the directory where I saved the attachment it was located.

What can I do to setup email scanning for these clients? I would like to setup my virus scanning at the K12LTSP server and have it scanning as email comes in.

THanks in advance,
Mike