I have started in shell,
made a "modprobe ide-disk"
I have some messages on my hda, but I think it is a scsci hardisk, but forget it.
I am interressed in the second disk (hdb) and it goes fin, I can see the different partitions on it (p5 p6 p7 p8 p9).
I just would like to know what I have to do next !
because when I made a startx, I can see that:
/dev/ide/
- hd/
- c0b0t0u0
- c0b0t0u0p1
- c0b0t0u0p2 .... and its look like my harddisk on the server
-host0/
- bus0/
- target0
- lun0/
- disc
- part1
- part2 .... and its could be my harddisk on the server too
- bus1/
- target1/
- lun0/
- generic
And it is not helping me so much ;-(
Is there somebody who have tried that before ?
Thank you
Regards
Jean Christophe