Dear friend

thanx for your valuable suggessions
i copied aumix binaries in ltsp tree and also changed
aumix-minimal to aumix in rc.sound
Now its loading modules and not giving any error while booting

but when i start audio application like realplayer or totem
its gives error like can not open the audio device, other application
may be using it and audio output is not available.

Do I need to run audio application as local application (will it work???)
or there is another way

Please I need your suggessions

Best Regards,
Ashvin