Guten Tag Eilert,

Am Freitag, 7. Mai 2004 um 08:54 schrieben Sie:

> I have a mixture of a 10 MBit and 100 MBit network here, some clients
[...]
> kernels and then hang when it comes to "pivot_root". After a while
> they will note they are "still looking for a server".

I had the same problem with SuSE9.0 (kernel2.4) and the kernel
nfs-server daemon. After switching to the userspace nfs-server-daemon
the problem was gone (remove "nfs-utils", install "nfs-server").

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
André Sänger                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]