Hi Andre,

I just tried it out and ignored Yast's complaint. It seems to works now, so I guess I was successful in principle: As far as I can see, the 10 MBit terminals have a connection to nfs, and 100 MBit is running anyway.

However, whenever I come to the software installation module, Yast complains that both packets are installed. And when I click on remove for the nfs-utils packet, it will do something and still complain when I return :-O

Any explanation for that?

Rolf