On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Ignacio Vergara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm administrating an computer lab at my school with
> LTSP, and i was wondering if there is any method to do
> the instalation of OpenOffice.org for each acount on
> the system and avoid this for all the users.
>
> Thanks

I have a suspicion that on the newer releases of OOo, all you have to do
is to do the ./setup -net once, then add OOo to your global menus. Then,
the first time a user invokes the program it runs the local install. I
may be wrong on this - I've installed so many versions of OOo recently
from installation sets or from .rpms that I've probably got it all
confused...

John