All,

We've just taken delivery of two new dual proc Opteron servers, intended for LTSP servers. We have been using SuSE on our old servers but that hasn't been the world's greatest experience, so we're toying with running FreeBSD on the server and a mix of thin and fat clients.

I'll look through the archives, but has anyone discovered any hidden gotchas or showstoppers with BSD? I run it on all my personal machines but have no experience using LTSP on it.

Thanks all,