CPH,

there's 2 issues keeping us from creating a 2.6 kernel package for LTSP.

1)  There's no nfs-swap patch available for the 2.6.x kernel tree.

2)  There's not enough hours in the day to do everything we want to do.

As for advantages in using the 2.6 kernel on the client, nobody has
given me a real good reason why they need it yet.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]