Hi Guys'n'Gals

I have been using LTSP successfully with rdesktop to connect to our windows 2k3 server. but have 2 problems/queries

1) Is there anyway to get acceptable performance from multimedia applications/web pages?

2) When connecting to our Proxy server the HOST systems IP is used and not the clients. Is there any work around for this so that the client IP is passed?

Ta

Rob