Hi all,
I have setup ltsp environment and run dosemu in it.
It runs well and it can accommodate the need of F drive and multi user (by
putting the application in a separate directory, and then make a softlink
from each user's home. Printing from the client is ok too.

However, I encounter problem when try to run xdosemu from the ltsp client.
It's regarding:
1. The keyboard layout. Dosemu said that I must specifically state it. So I
did, using the 'us' layout. Dosemu is happy again.
2. The font. It said:
You don't have the Dosemu vga font installed and are running remote X. You
need to install the vga font on your _local_ Xserver. Look at readme for
detail.

Ok, so I uncommented the font section in the X:
$_X_font = "vga"

But the problem persists:
Error:X: Unable to open font "vga", using builtin X
Error of failed request: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource
denied).

I have tried xhost +, but no good.

Please help me, any clues are appreciated.
Thanks.
--
Fajar Priyanto