I just got Breezy LTSP working -- very promising.

The ssh key is stored on the server correct? Does this have any
special implications?

Also, I was under the impression that in the past nx compression did
its wonders when it was run in desktop mode, but that more recently
one could tunnel using nxssh and receive the same benefits. If this is
true, seems like it would be a clean solution for LTSP. That is, use
nxssh the same way that Breezy uses ssh.

I realize that these may be things to ask on another list and I may be
showing my ignorance. I'm just curious.

bob