Dear Chad:

The configuration you have are more than enough to run anything even
in standalone units.

Let me give you my configuration. We have 3 thinclients (PI, 32MB, two
uses floppy and one uses an old 20MB HDD for network booting) and
connected to the Thin Server (PIII Celeron 1 Ghz, 256MB) and we are
running everything as well as the development of the eParliament.org
on them (I mean for professional purposes for some 9 months)
including Quanta, Mozilla, Firefox (both), OO, KMail and several
other stuffs without any problem. (Thanks to Jim ;-)

About 50MB of RAM should be allocated above 128MB to each thinclients,
in my experience.

Dr. Sichendra Bista
eParliament.org