On 2/7/06, Sithi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > i had installed the whole ubuntu 5.10 and ltsp server, now i facing this
> > two problems
> >
> > nfs
> >
> > mount : unknown host
> > connection refused
> >
> > xdmcp
> >
> > same previous problem, please give me the path for ltsp config file, and
> > the necessary things to be changed in that
> >
> > thanking u
> >
> > sithi
> > please reply, i am a newbie, i depend more on the forum and discussion
> > lists, to improve my linux knowledge. beleive it or not i had reinstalled
> > the entire setup atleast for 15 times, but with still bad results
> >
> > thanks/sithi

One: Do not just go on re-installing without understanding cause effect.
Two: Right now I am running from Ubuntu+LTSP setup so it works.
Three: The procedure I followed:
Basic Ubuntu install, The install all services needed through
synaptic. I did not install LTSP from Ubuntu repository but took the
ltsp-xx.iso from ltsp site and ran ltsp install from there. If you are
still stuck will post a detailed procedure.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux