Hello all,

I think I'm too old... :) But anyway, I can't print on a parallel
printer using LTSP 4.2 with usb printers it's all ok.

Being more specific:

In terminal, dmesg shows that parpport0 is linked to lp0, the printer
type is detected, I can cat a file and send to the /dev/lp0 and it's
printed. But when I go to the cups and send some page trough it...
nothing happens, it doesn't get printed.

I can telnet to the terminal in port 9100... The /var/log/cups/error_log
doesn't print nothing usefull. I can see the socket jobs gets open
listing 'ps aux | get sock' and the 'netstat -an | grep 9100' shows the
socket with the estabilished connection to the right ip.

The terminal knows it name, and the ip address is correctly assigned. I
can't see nothing wrong.

--
Atenciosamente,
Everson Santos Araujo