Thanks. This solution fix my problem too.

El lun, 15-05-2006 a las 10:36 -0400, Jim McQuillan escribió:
For everybody having trouble with parallel printers on LTSP-4.2, I have
a simple fix that should help you.

In your lts.conf file, try adding this line:

        PRINTER_0_WRITE_ONLY = Y

This has been helpful for 2 people already today, and if I get feedback
from several others saying that it fixed the problem, then I'll make
that setting the default.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]