Ondrej, et al-

I just uploaded an update NX_LTSP pkg to sourceforge.  It uses the
newest nxclient (1.5.0-141) and twm for a window manager.  Can you play
with it and see if it is better/worse than before?  :)

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/symbiont/NX1.5.0-141_LTSP_0.8.tgz?download

-Gadi

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 11:32 +0200, Ondrej Valousek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have submitted a support inquiry to Nomachine about this issue and
> they have just released the nxagent that fixes this problem.
> Not sure if it is any worth for the FreeNX users, though.
>
> My opinion is that we should have some at least minimalistic  window
> manager in LTSP - not only because of nxclient.
> I have found out, that for example rdesktop is MUCH faster when running
> from within the WM.
>
> I see that thinstation already has some WM - perhaps we could get it
> from there?
>
> Thanks,
> Ondrej
>
> Basil Stotz wrote:
> > Hello list
> >
> > I have the same issue (also with thinstation): The strange thing is, that
> > keyboard repeat works with a supended session which is resumed, even
> > without
> > wm!

> > Basil

> > For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net

Gideon Romm | Proud LTSP Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Support LTSP!  Buy your hardware at:

        www.DisklessWorkstations.com
        www.DisklessThinClients.com

(use coupon code: LTSP5P for 5% off thin clients from DisklessThinClients.com)