OK, let me explain it a bit more detailed. We have about 5 printers. 3 in the
computerrooms. While pupils can't use this room without a teacher, we can
ignore these ones. But then we have two other printers. One, which is freely
accessible in a corridor, and another one in the staffroom.
The system contains 7 Terminals. 6 in classrooms and one in the staffroom.

Now it would be nice, if the classroom terminals were all able to print on the
one corridor printer, but not on the staffroom printer. The terminal in the
staffroom should have access to all printers.

And it would also be nice, if we simply could add diverse printers. So in my
eyes the easiest would be a list with the printer names and a list with
Terminals which are allowed to access them.

Unfortunately I'm quite at the beginning. Means, I don't know how, only that I
want! :)

And thank you again for those many tips!
Alex