Hello again,
I think I'm going to find a solution named Tea4CUPS. It's a cups backend which
catches the jobs before they are forwarded to the printer and lets any
program/script modify them.

With the already mentioned "Set-default-printer" solutions this would be a
reasonably way to restrict the access. Because in the script you can look, if
the IP and the group is allowed to print, and if not, you are able to send
some messages with the notification-daemon for example.

So a big thanks to all the helpers
Alex