On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 07:07:07AM +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:
> On 01/02/07, Angel Martin Alganza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> > But, since the last upgrade to LTSP 4.1, our DOSemu installation
> > doesn't work properly on the clients, while it does on the server.
>
> There should not be any difference in LTSP upgrades as your base OS
> remains same. Is this due to use of kernel 2.6...?

I don't know what you mean.  DOSemu started to have problems since I
moved to LTSP 4.1.

> The fonts needing install are You may have installed the fonts under

I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

> /usr/share/fonts or something similar in root tree. I would also make
> a link for this directory or font files under /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share
> tree.

So I tried to no avail.  I also tried copying the fonts tree over to
the ltsp root directory w/o success.

Regards,
Ángel

--
Angel Martin Alganza               Tel +34 958 248 926
Departamento de Genetica           Fax +34 958 244 073