Hi,

Regarding this issue, I found that this "virtual screen" feature is
optional in xorg
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg/13430/match=virtual+screen).

Does it mean that it is ltsp that is turning it on? Is it possible
to turn it off ourselves? Currently we have to enable only one
mode/resolution for the client but different users may have a
different desired resolution. So, I'd like to see if it's possible
to specify multiple modes without enabling this virtual screen
feature.

Thanks!

--
Kent Tong
Post questions on our IT support forum (http//www2.cpttm.org.mo/forum).