En/na SZABO Zsolt ha escrit:
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Alexandre Magaz Graça wrote:
>
>> Step 3: Did the ltsp udev rules fire?
>>
>> Yes, but I suppose the path to the fstab should be updated on the wiki.
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# cat /var/run/ltspfs_fstab
>> /dev/fd0 /var/run/drives/floppy0 auto defaults 0 0
>> /dev/sdb1 /var/run/drives/usbdisk-sdb1 vfat defaults 0 0
>>
>> Step 4: Can you manually issue a mount command?
>>
>> I didn't found /tmp/.ltspfs_socket file.
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# ls -a /tmp/
>> .  ..  ldm  .X11-unix  .X6-lock
>
> Check ${thin_client_chroot}/lib/udev/add_fstab_entry:
> the socket is maybe  /var/run/ldm_socket_*...
>
> And check if the correct ltspfs package is installed on the server and
> ldm, ltspfsd on the client's chroot...
>
> I had similar problem at the begining of this month (try google: "Couldn't
> read LTSPFS_TOKEN atom"), and I found that the cause of this error is
> incompatible versions on the server and client side (maybe the protocoll
> of the communication has changed a bit?), AFAIR...
>
> --
> Zsolt

I've revised this and all packages are installed with matching versions
between server and client.

I think I have some problem with ssh and/or ldm. When the server starts
sshd at boot time this message is logged on auth.log:

Oct 31 12:56:27 ltsp-prova sshd[5029]: Server listening on :: port 22.
Oct 31 12:56:27 ltsp-prova sshd[5029]: error: Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0
failed: Address already in use.

It's strange because just after booting the machine there shouldn't be
any problem binding to port 22. Although it gives this error, sshd is
listening on port 22 and I can login remotely.

Another thing I've noticed, is that when I login from the thin client, I
get directly on the server console this message:

I also get it when I plug some device into the client.

I rebuild the thin client chroot with ltsp-build-client and added a new
user to ensure all was clean, but keeps failing. I've modified the thin
client initrd to include the sky2 module (BTW, why are so few network
modules included in initrd?), but I suppose this shouldn't affect ssh
authentication (¿?)

Someone knows what is happening with this?

Thanks,
Àlex