Hi,

Thanks for getting back Chris.

I've got the freeNX client going on damn small linux. They have the nx
client1.5 already prepared and it wasn't difficult.

But I can't get fullscreen going with their window manager JWM.
Some time ago (thanks to help on this list), I did get NX fullsceen
using the ion2 window manager.
Damn Small Linux also has ion2 prepared and I have got it going.

Now I'm going to try and fine tune it. Get everything working as a
user would expect it.
Then I suppose it's a question of remastering the CD and then doing an
install to the flash (there are also instructions on how to do it).

I'll get back to you when I have something acceptable working.

Cheers.
Chris.