Hi Folks

Am looking at upgrading from 4.2 to LTSP5. I did the install, the ltsp-build-client, and it all seemed ok. The terminals booted, but gave a message saying that xdialog was not installed, so I installed xdialog.

Now a box pops up with an input field, and 2 buttons (login and shutdown). No matter what I do from there, it then throws me out to a console login.

I am not sure where to start with figuring this out, so any light which anybody could shine on this would be much appreciated.

I get the same results on both stable and testing.

Thanks
David
begin:vcard
fn:G David Sword
n:Sword;G David
org:William Sword Ltd
adr:Blairlinn;;Groveside Bakeries;Cumbernauld;;G67 2TX;Scotland, UK
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Joint Managing Director
tel;work:01236 725094
tel;fax:01236 730472