G. David Sword wrote:
I just looked at the console on f7, and near the bottom I see the error message as follows:

ssh: xapp: name or service not known

For what it's worth, I fixed this. ldm is not installed in the default client build in debian. If you apt-get install ldm in the chroot client environment, it gives a worryingly long list of packages to remove, but the terminals do seem to work afterwards (not tried local devices or any of the clever stuff yet though!!).

Oli, are you the debian package maintainer, or is there somewhere else I should report this?

Cheers

David
begin:vcard
fn:G David Sword
n:Sword;G David
org:William Sword Ltd
adr:Blairlinn;;Groveside Bakeries;Cumbernauld;;G67 2TX;Scotland, UK
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Joint Managing Director
tel;work:01236 725094
tel;fax:01236 730472