On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Shrenik Bhura
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Change the port to whatever you want.
>>

> In /srv/tftpboot/KIWI/config.default
>
> NBDROOT=192.168.2.1;2001

Change  /srv/tftpboot/KIWI/config.default after running
"kiwi-ltsp-setup -c". Also change /etc/xinet.d/nbdroot to run on port
2001.

Running services on unusual ports is not really recommended, unless
you know what changes you would need to make. It is best to run LTSP
server on another hardware.

> One test system returns an error 'Network module:  : Failed to load
> network module !" which I believe could be due to a non-standard network
> interface(from Altastic)

Which module does it use?

> and another just waits indefinitely in the section
> --snip --
> -------> Kernel logging enabled on: /dev/tty4

Fix the nbdroot port problem and we will look at this after that.

Cheers

-J