Shrenik Bhura wrote:
> CyberOrg wrote:

>> Also change /etc/xinet.d/nbdroot to run on por 2001.
>>
>> rcxinetd restart after making that change. Also check if the firewall
>> if disabled on the interface, try to mount
>>
>> modprobe nbd
>> nbd-client localhost 2001 /dev/nbd0
>>
>> To make sure you can mount it locally.
>>
>> I still recommend you to please install KIWI-LTSP on its own server
>> with the default ports.
>>

> Had done this already. But a very strange thing happened. The client
> that was waiting is still playing the waiting game. I just happened to
> test another client and all is fine now.
>
> Thanks a ton for your prompt support. With this kind of support and
> interaction I am really tempted to get a team ready for supporting this
> project.

Yesterday, I could boot several clients and all was working fine. But
today again the waiting problem still persists.
I really have no clue what got it working yesterday but is still
troubling today for the last 2 hours despite all rechecks and restarts.

This is the only negative line that I can observe in the logs.

in.tftpd[2675]: tftp: client does not accept options

Any advice where should I be looking into.

This is successful:
modprobe nbd
nbd-client localhost 2001 /dev/nbd0

Hence the nbd issue is not an issue any more.

Regards,
SB