hi,
On Mi, 2008-08-27 at 07:35 +0200, Helmut Lichtenberg wrote:
> I'm not glad about this ugly hardcoded fix but see no way to configure it (in
> lts.conf) for certain machines, where I want to provide the hard disks.

it used to be without checks for removable devices in teh original
implementation, due to massive complaints from skolelinux (schools with
dual booted client machines suddenly gave full acccess to the XP
partition to everyone logged in on a thin client) we decided to accept
their hardcoded patch to disable HDDs completely until someone else
comes up with a better solution ... so patches are indeed apperciated
any happily accepted ;)

ciao
        oli