Hi,
I was surprised to get no answer to my proposed patch for handling selection
of local devices till I found, that attachments to the list seem to get silently
skipped. At least in the archives at sourceforge, it's missing. So I try it
again inline.

BTW, is this the right place for this kind of discussion?

Helmut