> Bonjour,
>
> I try to install an ltsp-server to boot thin clients on my f10 box.
>
> I followed instructions there:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/InstallGuide
>
> But failed....

Make sure you follow them exactly up to the point that you have to
enable the network for real thin clients (Step 11).  At that point I
had to follow the installation instructions that were found in root's
Desktop on the live DVD to associate ethN (eth0 for me) with ltspbr0
properly and make sure that NetworkManager didn't try to manage that
device.  I also had to reenable iptables and set up masquerading as
well so that local apps like Firefox would work.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins