Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

>> I'll do later tonight yet another howto for this - UbuntuLTSP's does not
>> have one.
>
> It's here - someone can once again correct my finglish.
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSPJauntyPrinting
>
> Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

You run CUPS on the LTSP server, right? We run the printer spools on the
main server (CentOS 5), not the LTSP server. We have nothing in
printers.conf on the LTSP server (except a PDF pseudo printer). All jobs
are relayed to the CentOS print server.

I created a test printer queue on the LTSP server and stopped CUPS
daemon on the CentOS server. Then printing worked from local apps. I
started CUPS on the main server again and printing did not work anymore.

CUPS on CentOS works as it should when apps from the LTSP server,
Windows 2k and XP laptops print to it. Only local apps on thin clients
give trouble.

--
Anton