Anton Vaaranmaa kirjoitti:

> You run CUPS on the LTSP server, right?

Yes.

> I created a test printer queue on the LTSP server and stopped CUPS
> daemon on the CentOS server. Then printing worked from local apps. I
> started CUPS on the main server again and printing did not work anymore.

I do not know CUPS well, just some basic.

Is it possible to use two CUPS boxes and re-direct job from LTSP/Ubuntu
box to the CUPS/CentOS box?

I have at work some heavy network color printers, but we use Hardy and I
do not use local applications. But they work just fine from LTSP/CUPS box.

I will move all my LTSP servers next summer to the Lucid, then I need
this feature (local applications + CUPS), too.

Sorry, I can't help you here.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.