Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

>> Is it possible to use two CUPS boxes and re-direct job from LTSP/Ubuntu
>> box to the CUPS/CentOS box?
>
> I did little experiment, no success.

Could it be that it is all the "<limit>" directives in cupsd.conf that
are blocking requests from cups clients? LTSP local apps print
functionality relies on the thin client acting as a cups client, so
troubleshooting/debugging the client connection might offer some hints?

One could disable the cups daemon on a conventional workstation and set
up the client the same manner as LTSP thin clients like this:

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_CUPS_client

If printing does not work in this case either we know there is some
configuration that is not working in cups. if this works, we can assume
the client thing is set up different in ltsp clients and there might be
some problem here instead? I'll ive it a test after lunch...

--
Anton