Etherboot is deprecated in favor of gPXE, from the same team.
Also, the nbi.img images that are used by the older etherboot versions
have some problems in Ubuntu Karmic. IMHO, gPXE is the way to go.

Download the "Linux Kernel (SYSLINUX/GRUB/LILO) Loadable Image .lkrn"
from the following site:
http://rom-o-matic.net/gpxe/gpxe-0.9.9/contrib/rom-o-matic/
Keep "all-drivers" as the selected NIC type, and just put a grub entry
for that kernel ("linux16" is needed for grub2).

If you're looking to directly load the LTSP kernel because of
DHCP-related problems instead, then there are other ways to do it...