That's the way grub2 wants the grub.cfg entry, yup, nothing critical.
For reference, here's how I do it on grub2.
Grub2 discourages manual editing of grub.cfg, and uses scripts instead.
So I create a file named /etc/grub.d/41_gpxe with the following contents:

#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
# This file provides an easy way to add custom menu entries.  Simply type the
# menu entries you want to add after this comment.  Be careful not to change
# the 'exec tail' line above.
menuentry "Boot from network (gpxe)" {
        linux16 /boot/gpxe.krn
}

Then I run:
  sudo chmod +x /etc/grub.d/41_gpxe
  sudo update-grub
and it's ready.

Στις 03-12-2009, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 12:33 -0800, ο/η Nicholas Metsovon
έγραψε: