Hi list,

- I'm on openSuSE11.2 with kiwi/ltsp5 on it.

- on some TC's, but not all, the green LDM login screen is grossly
enlarged and will need to be scrolled up and sidewards in order to find
the login fields.

Once logged in, the user is taken to the proper desktop of his, but
again it's way too large - and scrollable and so. If the user then finds
and opens up 'controlpanel' and sets the correct resolution, subsequent
logins to the desktop are fine.

The LDM green username/pw screen will still be way too large.

Q: Where can I instruct LDM to fix this?

I tried lts.conf ([MAC ADR] X_SERVER_0=1200x1024) this seems to be ignored.