Hello

I'm using Ltsp 5.2.1 with ubuntu 10.04 everything works fine, but I want to
setup firefox as a local aplication, If I run
ltsp-local-apps /usr/bin/firefox, nothing is executed, however the exit of
the command is 0,  what should I do?? I've been testing with other
aplicacions with similar results even if the command to execut does not
exits,

I search the Wiki but the page doesn't exist

Any idea?

--
Salu2