On Wednesday 29 June 2011 08:35:29 am ulises gonzalez wrote:
> thanks I'll follow your advices, later I'll write my experience

the solution for my problem was

=============

My notes are here:

sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
export LTSP_HANDLE_DAEMONS=false
mount -t proc proc /proc
apt-get update
apt-get install firefox

sudo nano /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf

Make sure the following is in your lts.conf

[Default]
LOCAL_APPS = true
LOCAL_APPS_MENU = true
LOCAL_APPS_MENU_ITEMS = firefox

=============

I would think you need to rebuild the image with

sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys
sudo ltsp-update-image

**********
this was sended to my email by Matt Johnson <johnson...@yahoo.com>

Now firefox is running as a local aplication, but now I have another problem,
my sistem is instaled in espanish, even if I run firefox as non local
aplication it run in spanish, but as local aplication it run in english, I've
been searching in the repository of ubuntu 10.04  a package to translate
firefox but I didn't found anything, I tryed to reconfigure locales in the
chroot enviromente but they are in spanish

root@ligero1:/# dpkg-reconfigure  locales
Generating locales...
  es_ES.UTF-8... up-to-date
Generation complete.